Do you ever feel lost in the technical side of blogging?
Do you want to know more about writing basic code for your blog, but don't know where to start?
I think lots of bloggers feel like they could answer "yes" to both of these questions, and that's why I decided to host a new series that aims to help demystify the technical side of blogging.
This series is focused on providing technical tips and advice to help you understand and get the most out of your blogging experience. A number of topics related to blogging will be covered. Here is the schedule of posts:
- July 1 Getting Started / Intro to HTML
- July 4 Sprucing Up Your Site Part 1 / Blog and social media buttons
- July 8 Sprucing Up Your Site Part 2 / Creating pages and navigation bars
- July 15 Getting to Know the Settings in Blogger / Your blog, behind the scenes
- July 22 Layouts and Templates in Blogger / How to change your blog's look
- July 26 CSS and Web Fonts / How to use custom fonts for your blog
- July 29 Organizing Events / Creating forms, polls, and sharable documents
- Aug 1 Hosting A Linky Party / Guest Post w/ Laura of TGIFF! and Quokka Quilts
- Aug 5 Pinterest and Flickr / Features for managing image sharing
- Aug 12 Giveaways / Technical tips and tricks for hosting a successful giveaway