Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Figure-8 Scarves {shop update}

I have been doing a little sewing for the Etsy shop lately. I loved making these figure-8 style scarves for myself, family, and friends over the past year; so I decided to whip up a few to list in the shop as well. I think they would make the perfect holiday gift for the discerning lady (or gentleman!) and add so much color and fun to a season that really celebrates that. :)

Blue and Yellow Infinity/ Figure-8 Scarf
 Blue and Yellow Infinity/ Figure-8 Scarf

Anna Maria Horner's voiles and fleeces also can't be beat as far as I'm concerned. They are so amazingly soft and warm! I wish I could have you reach through the screen to see for yourself. :) They also have the perfect drape for making scarves which is an important consideration when you think about taking a length of fabric and simply wrapping it around your neck as an accessory. 

Each of these scarves also feature that same fun color-block design that I used last January on my own scarf. I think it lends a bit of a unique and modern look when all wrapped up. It also adds a little versatility to the scarf, allowing you to play with how much of each print shows when worn. 

Pink and Blue Infinity/ Figure-8 Scarf 
Pink and Blue Infinity/ Figure-8 Scarf 

I made some in yellows, pinks, and blues. If these sell well, I might make some more using additional colors and prints that I have on hand. I might even list some kits if I have the time to cut a few. Would that be a fun option? : )

Yellow Infinity/ Figure-8 Scarf
 Yellow Infinity/ Figure-8 Scarf

These are available now over at my shop on Etsy. :) 

*Part of my 4th quarter FAL goals*
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. They're fab! I still haven't touched any amh voile, I desperately want to ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving the couple I made before SS the last week and a half since I've been home, perfect for walking to work in the chilly mornings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not generally a scarf person (probably because I live in the desert and they are rarely necessary), but these are just so pretty! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...