Friday, December 30, 2011

Pay It Forward: Birthday Edition


A few weeks ago I signed up to be one of Annabella's Pay it Forward (PiF) friends over at her blog Life's Rich Pattern. I have seen PiF over at a few blogs this past year, but hadn't really realized what it was exactly or had the chance to join in until I read Annabella's post about her PiF experience. Basically, for anyone who isn't familiar, PiF (in the blogging/sewing world) is a sort of like a goodwill sewing and crafting exchange where much positive karma is spread around in the form of handmade treats. 

Since today is my birthday, :) I thought it would be fitting to send out some goodwill wishes to my blog friends (that's you!) by getting the ball rolling on my PiF. Later this year Annabella will be sending me a lovely package of some goodies and in return I will be sending out three packages of my own to the first three commenters to post here. There are a few rules, so make sure to read carefully before committing:

1. I will make a crafty gift for each of the first three people to comment on this post. This little gift is a surprise, and will arrive to you anytime within the next 365 days.

2. To sign up to pay it forward, you need to commit to the project yourself... so you can pay it forward too! Just post this, or something similar on your blog so others can get involved.

 3. You need to have an active blog of your own...(or some other way to post up your PiF info like a flickr, pinterest, or facebook account. Basically you'll need a place to announce your own PiF and to post some pics of the process.)

 4. After commenting on this post, post something similar on your blog...so you can spread the pay it forward love. I will email you asking for your mailing address (and the online address where you are posting) so I can get your little treat in the mail. (Please make sure that your email address is visible on your profile or leave it in the comment.)

AMH Voile and Flannel

And just to make sure this post has a little bit of eye candy, here are the voiles and flannels I picked up with my gift certificate from Pink Chalk Fabrics. They are so soft!


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Okay, don't count me in for the PIF as I'm already in twice, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday anyway :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already doing a pay it forward, so don't count me in, but I just wanted to say happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! And you can count me in...I actually need to send out pay it forward packages from last year, so I may as well start another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't count me for the PIF, but I really want to wish you a very happy birthday, Jenelle!! Hope it has been magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated) birthday and I'll accept a PiF! Hope you had a great Christmas, birthday and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, if your looking for a final pif im yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Visiting for the 1st time-- Laura of Needles, Pins & Baking Tins sent me over for the PIF (b/c I missed hers)-- but it looks like you already have three who have accepted. I've seen it before but have just now decided I'd like to participate. Oh well-- I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to catch it somewhere along the way. Happy birthday, but the way! Enjoy your Pink Chalk fabrics-- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo missed it!! I am keen to join in with a PIF. Happy birthday though x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...