2015 was a sprint of a year. It was full of many good changes and opportunities (new job & new home), but getting settled into a routine with room to be creative was a challenge. I'm thankful to Shanna and Melissa for hosting the A Lovely Year of Finishes link-up this year, and for the constant encouragement they provided to just keep making.
Here's the full list of all the finishes I completed for ALYOF in 2015:
- DECEMBER - 2016 Tea Towel Calendars - Goal / Finish
- NOVEMBER - Knit T-Shirt - Goal / Finish
- AUGUST - M&C Wedding Quilt - Goal / Finish
- JUNE - Alchemy Fusion Quilt Top - Goal / Finish
- MARCH - Crimson & Clover Train Case - Goal / Finish
- FEBRUARY - Drawstring Bag + Divider Zipper Pouch - Goal / Finish
- JANUARY - Parterre Jardin Quilt - Goal / Finish
I was able to make and keep 7 months of goals this past year, which feels pretty good considering there were some full quilt finishes in there. There were even a few finished projects that weren't listed in these goals, so while 2015 wasn't my most prolific year, I did finish some fun projects and learn some new skills.